TrustPoint International simplifies legal discovery and staffing with offerings delivered from a single partner.
We give corporations and law firms the control and flexibility they need for timely and cost-efficient results.
TrustPoint. Because Trust Matters.
Where are our offices / review centers?
(HQ and Review Center)
Cincinnati (Review Center)
Cleveland (Review Center)
Columbus (Review Center)
Houston (Review Center)
New York (Review Center)
San Francisco (Review Center)
The cost of discovery can be daunting.
Typical breakout of the cost of electronic discovery.
- % of organizations having to produce electronically stored information within the last year.54%
- % of litigation costs typically associated with electronic discovery.50%
Legal Hold Costs
And the amount of data considered can be massive.
The proliferation and impact of electronically stored information.
- % of business data created in electronic format.97%
- % of electronic business data that is unstructured.85%
- % of data potentially creating some liability for enterprises.80%
But our technology and talent make discovery manageable.
An example of results for a Department of Justice Second Request.
- 799 GB of ESI Collected and Scanned (30 Custodians and 23 Boxes of Paper)100%
- 379 GB of ESI Available after Processing (1.2 Million Documents)47%
- 76 GB of ESI Available after Computer Assisted Review (240,000 Documents)9.5%